Thursday, February 15, 2007

BLT

February 15, the day after valentines day and my best day this year and it all started in tutoring.
as I was sitting patiently waiting for my assignment in tutorials today my friend Aaron asked a question, that question was "you think we can have seconds."

"Wow" I thought maybe the only reason hes here are for these turnovers later I found out he was talking about the donuts but enough about that. Anyway the bell finally rang and I was off to first period. not much happened we did some O.E.Rs but that was it nothing really happened until seventh .

In seventh period which is my ROTC class my chief told me something very exciting that I knew I just had to blog about he was giving me the chance to go to BLT this summer and no I'm not talking about a burger. No this is a basic leadership program that only a handful of kids get to go to every year all i have to do is pass the next pt test sounds easy right well I wish it was. Well thats all for now Ill keep you posted.

2 comments:

Rene Perez said...

Whoo hoo!!!! That is great! You're gonna wrap yourself in some bacon! And lettuce! And Tomato! :-D

lokysmom79 said...

I'll have a BLT, hold the T please! That's wonderful Collin!!! How very exciting!!!! I'm hoping you try VERY hard!!!! Best of Luck!!